Cabinetry that is as eco-friendly as it is strong and beautiful
Today, more homeowners than ever are improving their homes with renewed bath areas. They
know it is a great investment! And those who are exploring bath renovation or additions are
increasingly particular about their choices in style, materials and price. A fast-growing trend is
anenvironmental concern as customers choose their new cabinetry. Individuals are seeking eco-
friendly products that still have the quality and look of fine furnishings.
Now, you can present one of the hottest new eco-products in
the interior's industry:Quality green cabinetry, priced
affordably and manufactured by Ronbow.
Check out Ronbow’s handsome, economically priced green cabinetry made from highly
renewable strawboard materials. Strawboard has emerged over the past few years as a great
alternative to wood materials, the basis and structure of most bath cabinetry. It is made of
pressure and heat compressed wheat or rice straw that contains a natural resin, which helps to
bind the fibers together to form a superior internal bond.
Due to the density and strength of this material, Ronbow strawboard cabinetry displays refined
profile edges and clean-edged slotting. It stands up admirably to affixing of hinges and hardware,
making it an ideally sturdy and water resistant product for bath cabinetry.
Strawboard is a great alternative for the eco-minded customer! In fact, anyone considering bath
cabinet replacement should know about Strawboard’s great features:
• Great strength: screws won’t split strawboard, and it holds crisp dove tails and other joints well
• Extremely moisture resistant: just what’s needed for a continuously damp environment such as a
bath or a wet bar
• Very stable: won’t warp or crack
• Dense for clean, crisp definition of forms and edges
• Safe: no formaldehyde emissions
• Mold and termite resistance: Straw board is simply too dense to allow most spores to invade
• Developed from quickly renewed sources: Strawboard is made using left over straw from wheat,
barley and rice which means less waste. In fact, Strawboard actually has a NEGATIVE carbon
footprint, since it’s not burned for disposal, as other straw is!